We are open for all dental care.
We appreciate your patience throughout the coronavirus crisis as we’ve had to adjust the care we were able to provide. With restrictions now lifted, we have resumed all dental care services and can get back to caring for you and your smile!
It’s understandable to wonder whether it’s safe to go to the dentist during the coronavirus crisis. Rest assured that we are doing everything we can to ensure your visit is safe. Our team is well-equipped and experienced in keeping our practice safe.
How We’re Keeping You Safe
We have always followed standard protocols issued by the state dental board and American Dental Association to help protect our patients and team members from communicable diseases like the coronavirus. We’ve also implemented several extra measures and screening procedures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure your health and safety.
In addition, we implemented the following measures and screening procedures to ensure your health and safety:
Personal Protective Equipment
● All clinical team members wear
○ N95, KN95 or Level 3 surgical masks with face shields
○ Eyewear with side shields
○ Gown or lab jacket
● All non-clinical team members wear reusable or surgical masks.
● All patients are given protective eyewear.
Sterilization and Disinfection
● All team members wash hands frequently.
● Food items, magazines, books, toys and other clutter have been removed from common and clinical areas.
● Countertops, door knobs, tables, chairs and other common surfaces are wiped down often.
Social Distancing and Screening
● We ask the following screening questions prior to every appointment:
○ Have you been sick in the past 2 weeks?
○ Have you had close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 or experiencing symptoms?
● We conduct frequent temperature checks:
○ All patients’ temperatures are taken upon arrival.
○ All team members’ temperatures are taken daily.
● Sick team members remain at home.
While we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety, we also ask for your cooperation in keeping our practices safe. If you have a fever or are experiencing any symptoms of a communicable disease or have had contact with someone who has, please reschedule your appointment.
We are excited to see you again soon!
3401 Greenbriar, Suite 300
Midland, TX 79707
|Monday||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|(Lunch 1:00pm – 2:00 pm)|
Big Spring Office
307 West 16th St., Suite D
Big Spring, TX 79720
|Monday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|(Lunch 1:00pm – 2:00 pm)|
Please use the Contact Form below to send Children’s Dental Center a message or request more information.
Please use the maps below to find the Children’s Dental Center of Midland, Texas or Big Spring, Texas.